Friday, January 16, 2009

December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas!

Santa came and ate all the cookies! Good thing I left him 12, huh? He drank all the hot chocolate and left me a special present.


I found the plate ...


...and ran to show Daddy that all the cookies were gone. SANTA CAME!!


While we waited for Grammy, Grandpa, and MaMe to come over I painted. (Grampy was in the hospital)


I see you!! I was playing peek-a-boo with Mommy.


I found my Elf and was saying hi to him. (My elf watched over me during the Holiday season. Every night he went to the North Pole and gave Santa a report. Every morning he was in a new place and I had to find him)


Look at my new chair. It's super comfy and yes, I know it says Lilly. It was either spend $80 for a cover or $10 for one with the wrong name. Mommy said we can pick out some fabric and cover it up. Maybe I'll change my name to Lilly.


Let's see what's under the sheet. PULL ... PULL ...


...PULL .... PULL ...


A KITCHEN!! Let's get cooking.


Ooooh I found cookies!


FRUIT! VEGETABLES!


I'm going to cut some fruit for breakfast. Would you like pears or kiwi?


Yummy eggs! Too bad I'm allergic to them :(


I got tired of opening presents so I read a book with Daddy. Thank you Auntie Sue-Sue!

I got a chef's hat and oven mitts. I'm ready to cook.
I'm going to cook a kitty. Time to glaze! I'll call this dish "patches a choux".
I helped Daddy work on his Hess truck. Handy Manny taught me how to do this.
Making cereal. Thank you Auntie KK!
A horsey! My horsey neighs too.

No comments: