Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 3 --
Today I went to KidCity in Middletown with Daddy and Mommy. I haven't had a chance to label all the pictures but you can see how much fun I had.























Cheese!












Cheese!








Peekaboo! I see you!









I turned the handle and made the fish move up the conveyer belt. Then they went across the room and landed in a big basket!









I made some Eskimo friends :)









I was typing a message for Mommy on the typewriter.









Then I did some laundry for the babies.









Mommy, Daddy, and I rode on a really cool see-saw. It's a big rainstick!









Net bridge!



































Woops! I fell over!






Future teacher











Sporting my shades in the car! Ready to go home ... finally!

No comments: