Saturday, August 22, 2009

August 5 - 9, 2009 --
I went to Arizona with Mommy, Daddy, Grammy, and Grandpa. We were going to a Memorial Service for my Great Nana who passed away in July.


There's a Great Lake outside my plane window!


Mommy and I saw these very friendly ducks. We also saw some very friendly fish in the pond that followed us around the edge, waiting for food. Mommy said it was creepy to have 30 fish and 30 ducks following her around for food.


Mommy and I went to the Tucson Children's Museum. The man gave me penguin and elephant stamps on my hands!


I rode on a REAL police motorcycle!


Here's my fireman's helmet. Watch me buckle it up all myself!

Driving the firetruck. No helmet; it was getting in my way!

Choo Choo! All aboard!


I changed the baby's diaper. I'm going to be a GREAT big sister!


I played a life-size OPERATION game. Look! I got the humerus!

This was a gigantic maze. I had a ton of fun running around with some other kids (and Mommy).
This was our second visitor in our room. The first was a lizard that was hanging out in our bathroom. Luckily Mr. Snake stayed OUTSIDE but still, Mommy wasn't too excited about his appearance. He was gone by the morning.
Grape face!
I did a great job putting sunblock on Mommy's face. She'll be protected for sure!
Mommy, Daddy, and I went to an indoor playground at the Tucson Mall. It was just too hot to play outside.
Watch me walk on the balance beam!
I'm on a bear's head!
Hiding under Grammy's hat -- with Grammy!

I look like I'm ready for my first day of kindergarten!




I "played" the organ at the church for Nana's service.


A picture of Nana and Noelle.


Mommy and I at the service.


Mommy and I visited the ducks again before we went back home to Connecticut. I fed them bread and they LOVED it!


There were two matching lion fountains at the resort. I thought they were the greatest things ever.


Passed out on the plane!

No comments: