Sunday, August 2, 2009

July 29, 2009 --
Today Mommy and I went to Imagine Nation in Bristol for some playtime!


I played the xylophone like a champ...


I really like hitting things!


Then I played with the cash register. There was BIG money in there!


I washed forks and spoons in the sink...



...and then played in a gigantic sandbox!
Pouring sand is so much fun.
I played a keyboard. I LOVED IT! Piano lessons are in my future for sure.
Mommy's camera took the picture a split second AFTER the gigantic bubble around my body popped.

1 comment:

dawnkey said...

Hey there! Your daughter is gorgeous! I hope you don't mind me posting here - I was on OS and noticed that you didn't come back after the outage. You had mentioned some info on a PCOS diet that you were willing to share. Are you able to share that still? My email address is dawnisadore@gmail.com

Also - feel free to deny this post on your blog.. lol.

Thanks for your time! :)
Dawn