Tuesday, July 8, 2008

July 7 --
Today we went to Yellow River Game Ranch. I saw lots and lots of animals and got to feed and touch most of them! I had so much fun...

I fed a fawn...


...and a deer...


...and I pet the deer while he chomped on his carrot...



I saw a bear (actually 7 bears)...


...and this duck...Mommy says he's "Darth Maul Duck" (whatever that means)


..and I fed a pig..


...and a donkey...


Nice donkey! HEEHAW!


DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS QUACK QUACK QUACK


Here you go duckies...here's a cracker!


A burro -- he likes carrots.


Silly goats


More ducks!

I found a bunny...

...and he let me pet him.

I took a snooze on Mommy after we left the Game Ranch. We went to Stone Mountain Park and saw a BIG mountain.

I played mini-golf with Mom and Dad.

I hit it! A hole in one!



No comments: