Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 6 --
Today we went to the Children's Museum of Georgia and then went swimming at our hotel.

There were lots of balls to play with at the Children's Museum. I ran around and picked up as many as I could.


See all the mechanical stuff that moved balls around? It was so much fun to watch!


OOOOh! A HUGE cow!


I slid down a BANANA slide!
(the slide wasn't very slippery. It was hard to go down!)


Climbing up...


Coming through!




I hugged a duck!


I'm operating a forklift and bringing groceries into the grocery store.


mmm....I made cake in the kitchen. I fed it to Dadddy.


MOON SAND!!


I played with the trains, although this little boy kept stealing them from me.


Which circus job will I have? RINGMASTER!


I'm all ready to do my circus job.


Now I'm fishing. I caught one!


Playing the piano....dum dum da dee do doo da DA!


Hahaha I see me in the mirror!


Over the river.. oh, wait - that's not the right song.


Looking up at the trees with Mommy.


I'm the Ice Cream (wo)Man. What can I get for you? That'll be $4.25. Hey, gas is expensive!


Off to my next stop...

Walking with my purse.

Swimming!

I'll get the ball, don't worry.

Fun in the water with Mommy.
'
...and then I dumped my Veggie Booty on the floor. Daddy helped me clean it up.





No comments: